THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
- finding someone aesthetically pleasing
- being sexually attracted to someone
- being romantically attracted to someone
Being able to find someone you click with so naturally is the best feeling ever. You feel like you’ve been best friends your whole life, it feels like you’re coming home. You’re so comfortable with them. Maybe that’s what a soulmate is. Not someone who shares every single thing in common with you, but someone who feels like home.
Reblog if your cramps have ever
- made you vomit
- lasted between 2-3 days
- stopped you from being able to walk or run
- made you cry
It’s not considered a viable excuse on any occasion, and I would like to know why.
- woken you up at night the pain was so bad
- made you pass out
- made you unable to stand up without doubling over and grabbing onto the closest object for support
What I’d give to be held right now.
Today just hasn’t been my day at all :/
Oh and the icing on the cake for the day.
I got caught talking to someone that wasn’t exactly visible to other people and called crazy by a coworker.
So I’m on a roll today.
I got shamed for my weight and appearance at that grocery store by a lady talking very loudly about be to her friend behind me.
Then my parents didn’t make enough supper for me because they “didn’t figure I needed it.”
I’m just going to hide in my room and go fuck myself now :/